Monday, July 14, 2008

How To Wax Legs, Pakistani

full race! Part 1: Gipsy

Sunday, July 13th I went for my first race with full Gipsy! It 'was amazing!
Saturday afternoon I went to the stable from the Gi to clean the tail and make them the famous pigtails ehehe ... it took me more 'than an hour because I'm not very good ... cmq Sunday morning woke up at 4, breakfast, and after wearing the clothes I was racing at 5 in the stable. Loaded the horses on the trailer (in all there were two horses and a Gipsy 'other mare named Elegance) ... we started in the middle of the storm, with lots of lightning! I was a bit 'worried, because with such a time there was a risk of a possible cancellation of the race! Fortunately, where we had to go to Cuceglio (in the equestrian center "Hippogriff Golden Star") was good weather. when we arrived, we downloaded the material and sent down the horses from the trailer and then we watched (me and my sister Carolina) to cross the path with my teacher Cornelia, who showed how to the location and tips for each obstacle. Category 1 to race, began with the dressage (shooting "2 to 1") at 12 and 10, and my test was at 12 and 26 ... Well I must say it was quite good, was second after everyone has finished doing dressage! But 'the next time I bet most of' the quiet pace and accuracy, the famous X in the middle line, I have a little 'Ratata:-P ... cmq after finishing the shot was the moment of trial jump. Always with Cornelia we visited the location (in total there were only 8 obstacles, fortunately because of my memory ehehe), then we have prepared the horses (remember to thoroughly clean your legs before putting gamasce! But as I did a scordarmelo?! Bè devo dire che ero abbastanza in trance quella mattina per via dello stress, del caldo, ecc...). Dopo il riscaldamento, al suono della campana, ho iniziato il mio percorso! La brava Gi ha fatto un bellissimo netto, quindi dopo la gara di salto... eravamo ancora seconde! Ora bisognava concentrarsi bene per l'ultima prova...la gara di cross (che incominciava verso le 5, quindi alle 4 e mezza bisognava essere pronti per il riscaldamento)!! per fortuna finita la prova di salto abbiamo potuto riposarci e a fare il pieno di energie (con il gatorate della mamma). In totale erano sedici ostacoli (con due passaggi obbligatori). Dopo il riscaldamento è dunque iniziata la gara! Che tensione allo start when you hear "missing ten seconds!", "nine ... eight ... seven .. six ... five ... four ... three ... two ... one ... GO! So we left and I Gi and I faced all the obstacles (some of em at a rate a bit 'too high ihihi), and even the dreaded, the highest lake (that we were able to address the trot yuppy, it was too dangerous to deal with galloping given the high water level) and when we arrived at the last hurdle and cut the flags that marked the end of the trail was too happy! E 'was so much fun! Now they see, after cooling down the horse, giving him a shower and put the material on the van, the result. So I went to check the charts (not I could find) and to see photos of all three tests. While I was in line (among other things at that moment is coming down 'hail a very strong, I must say that we had a great luck with the weather!) To try to see my pictures I saw ... call me! I knew that with a second rank after the jumping and a path to cross over it was possible to be on the podium ... but I really did not arrive before imagined: -0! But above all, this victory is the Gipsy ... is a fabulous horse, lids, nice! I really enjoyed it and I hope to spend even a good time with her.

Here are some photos:



(the series are just a phenomenon to scan, note the photo of the jump, I scanned wrong:-P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment