Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blood Pressuretight Girdle

Baked Pears


These pears often eat at my aunt, those flavors that will remain etched in the taste buds ... I now had four years she did not eat. The other day I called her and asked her the recipe.

Ingredients
syrup-wild pears (does she give you a sugar alternative with 300 and 300 of pears / apples) pears
-8-10 kaiser
1 clove ½ cup
red wine

For the syrup I do not remember how to do it and how I did not quite accurate, however, the way they came pears delicious!
I took 2 apples and 2 pears williams, I weighed to determine the amount of sugar to add, and then I clean and cut into small pieces. I put 600 grams of fruit and almost 600 grams of sugar in a pot. As with all that sugar had to wait for the fruit at the beginning was a bit 'fudge and this is not very good for the syrup. I also believe that to make the syrup should be cooked peel and core, which are also rich in pectin, so in the end everything would be filtered through gauze. However, my fruit is cooked and formed around pieces almost transparent syrup a nice, every now and then I had to add water because it became too hard. Eventually I put everything into a blender and has created a super sweet pap that I put in the pot and I annealed adjusting water to bring it to the right consistency, a little 'more liquid of a jam or mashed potatoes.
I fixed the entire Kaiser pears and wash my pan. Meanwhile, I used almost half of the syrup used (if you want you can use about 300 grams of fruit and you'll use to do everything to cook the pears) and I diluted in baking because it will reduce a lot. I added half a glass of red wine and a clove. I poured this over the pears sciroppone and then with a spoon or a syringe I wet kitchen pears one by one. I baked in the oven every 10-15 minutes and wash the pears with the syrup so it forms a tasty crust on the sugar and peel pears. I do not remember at what temperature, say between 150 and 200 grams, but more conducive to the 150 I think, and as I did at times eye. At one point, the skin was opened at some point and I took the opportunity to put the knife in a crack, it went down like butter, and then I said to myself that the pears were ready.


And here on a nice plate! to fix it up I cut a thin slice from the base of the pear so it could stand some scribble ... with the syrup and you're done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment