Friday, January 21, 2011

Wording Examples For Trophy Kill Mounts

I want to sea ...

this?

no ... the taste of the sea!

These days I really felt like eating fish, crustaceans, molluscs, feel the taste of the sea

My ranking is as follows:
- urchins, however, eaten freshly caught on the rocks (of course I enjoy a lot with mask and boxcutter), served with chilled white wine and appetizers such as olives, bread, etc.. When I eat urchins have the sensation of eating the sea, light, deep, salt-
Pelosini or hairy mussels. Eaten raw. At the time I had the pleasure of eating Article once and I have been engraved in the papillae
- mussels and oysters tied, both raw. The first is substantial, the latter knows of sea urchins but not like that then there is all to the sea urchin research, without opening them shoot up and get lucky to have chosen well
- lobster, lobster and crab. It depends on what you find.
prawns Following the good-but-cooked bivalve molluscs and then all the other fish.

Now that I think my favorite is pasta with seafood. Fresh pasta guitar with a sauce filled with creatures that eat it gets on your hands. I never noticed but it is the paste that usually did it for birthday parties and large.
And of course all washed down with bubbly champagne or prosecco
good I just have to send away for a dinner on me man (the little animals they make their disgusting to see) from home and organize a dinner of shellfish, crustaceans and bubbles!

segnaposto bianco
instead
What is your ranking of the various Pesciola?

0 comments:

Post a Comment