Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Occupational Therapist

A bit 'of color to survive the mist

I do not know how the weather in the rest of Italy but belonging to Verona on Sunday afternoon that is when the sun reigns-fog and rain ... in short, lacking the energy that only the sun can give. Sunday
However I believe that the sun drove him she is a SuperBionda who came to see me braving the fog Brescia. We shot the whole afternoon looking at shop windows and trying to Verona shoes and some key even some pubs in the middle of the streets
I came home a little 'chilly, and happy with a pair of new shoes and beautiful


Then I felt like colors, so many! I began to sifting through the images in the folder "still to fix" and I found these
The former are made of colored circles that I had to decorate a bag like this (click ) worked with crochet cotton and



3
These rolls are made with felt and make a brooch

And I also found this old cover, I'll made other 3 but I took pictures (one has red fish and turquoise ripples while the second is decorated with rainbow circles)


I hope the colors and warm fleece for the cold to walk away a bit '... in the meantime I put on a tea

0 comments:

Post a Comment