Saturday, January 29, 2011

Green Gas Gold Desert Eagle

Glimpses of life ...

Today my dearest friend turns 30 in less than a month his daughter know (you bet on February 4). Two goals that make me feel older (mostly because I am just 3 ½ months younger than her)
are 29 days who do not smoke, I have already ordered a gift. It 's very important award (although it may be seen as a mere excuse to buy something). I ordered 250 business cards for my midwife and half for my craft I ordered half a stamp to update my old business cards that do not appear neither mail nor my blog, and my new home I ordered the address labels.

(design Mondrian was one of those available aggratiss, what do you think? Taken on Vistaprint)

This week I also found a large room where you can organize courses to accompany the birth ... what can I want more? ... More sunlight for sure!

Yesterday they finally started putting up your tent nel mio giardinetto, uno dei primi passi della sistemazione del mio giardino e forse oggi andrò a comprare una rosa rampicante

http://m.friendfeed-media.com/680ac27866eb334660ebdd7ffe3367ca22943b94

Io invece questo fine settimana lo investirò a sistemare il mio laboratorio che negli ultimi mesi è stato vittima dell'accumulo e del disordine...spero uscirne viva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment