Monday, January 24, 2011

Mount And Blade Largest Army

ideas found around

Non so se vi capita, quando siete in giro per passeggiare, lavorare o semplice spostamento da un posto all'altro, di notare oggetti nelle vetrine o addosso ad altre persone che vi colpiscono. Io da qualche tempo I have a thing to photograph what strikes me every now and my sister does it for me (some of these photos were taken by her). These are some of the ideas we could find around.
not to copy verbatim but why is there any particular that is really nice and then triggers the light bulb to create a new form.

For example, this series made me think of a brooch made of knitted, but I have found the form to make it as a necklace, but is simply a bunch of grapes


This bag by the handle I love the wooden handles


It 's a normal cutlery, the che mi è piaciuto è il tessuto scelto e il bottone


Forme e accostamenti di colore. Voglia di riciclare la carta


Queste non è che mi piacciono molto ma l'idea di applicazioni all'uncinetto si


Patchwork a gogo, ricamo, uncinetto...sublime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment