Sunday, January 16, 2011

Red Libertines Jacket

A blog for my classes!

So how did my blog about knitting ( Jersey All Free! ) now created another blog dedicated to the courses I want to do. I published the post about it but got lost among the others so I said to myself "why not do a blog for the courses?"
And so I did. It was a bit 'that I thought I just needed a title, a name that summed up everything. I was looking for something particular, like the Atelier or another word that could contain everything but I could not find it, and why the blogghino It took months to come. In the end I focused on the obvious and simple " courses Violeta."


At the moment there is a description of the courses I want to do sull'uncinetto, and papier mache das and confectionary.
Last week a friend of mine sent me a link to a basic course in Cake design (the art of decorating cakes), saying that for him, however I would not need. The course lasts for 2 afternoons I think the modest sum of 160 euros and is to decorate cakes by shaping the dough with sugar. Mi son detta se questi propongono un corso del genere io posso proporre dei mini corsi per fare torte, biscotti e muffin belli e buoni e decorarli usando materiali semplici e alla portata di tutti.
Non mi resta che fare un po' di volantini e spargerli in giro per Verona e vedere se qualcuno accoglie l'invito!
Per i corsi di accompagnamento alla nascita, movimento in gravidanza e massaggio al neonato devo prima trovare un posto dove poterli fare e poi via di volantini anche per quelli!
Spero di avere un po' di successo, mi piace insegnare ed essere circondata dalle persone!

A voi che corsi vi piacerebbe frequentare? idee nuove, cose diverse, insomma, cosa vi piacerebbe imparare in generale....magari vi rubo qualche idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment