Monday, February 28, 2011

Free Band Poster Templates

... tired

e' finalmente giunta la mezzanotte e il concorso che I launched my blog of knitting / crochet and other techniques ended. The last time I counted was 84 but had the 20 projects, I think they have arrived then 5-7 other projects, the last at 23:57 to 3 minutes far from the expiry of the time.
I was surprised by the success, for all projects submitted to the usual time but I am also a bit 'fed up, in order to keep pace with the time I had to stop publishing other posts and devote so much space just to the competition public in recent weeks 2-4 projects per day. Virtually all I do. Today I am making even create the survey for the vote on the jury ....
When it all ends I close the blog for one week, but also 5 days. And I dedicate this to that poor man has suffered so much. Only 7 post in a month.
The funny thing is, but I can not take leave from knitting and crochet to finish because I have a bag, two caps and make a tutorial on a kit to finish a beautiful bag

This is the bag creche which is ...

luck I've also sewing projects in the midst of the otherwise dying wool

Then I've got to also apply for a competition, I doubt you will be fine, there will be one thousand thousand midwives who have worked with only the first of somewhere have 15 points on 50 more than me .... not to mention che c'è una prova orale e io non sono particolarmente brava. Ma ci provo! (resta anche il fatto che il posto sarebbe in un ospedale che non amo particolarmente...ma il zoldo è sempre ben voluto se arriva!)

Oggi è finito pure febbraio. Ricordo che è dal 1 gennaio che non fumo! Olè!!

Oggi festeggio 20 anni in Italia. Magari prima o poi metto bianco su nero i ricordi di quel viaggio e di quel giorno che tanto hanno segnato la mia vita

Detto questo vi comunico che giovedì 3 sarò ad abilmente, credo per tutta la giornata così faccio un bel po' di public relescion, foto e conoscenze. Qualcuna ci va? ci si trova per un caffe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment