Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snugtop Camper Shells

Shoes ... where to put them?

At the moment I have two shoes Ikea mirror positioned in a hallway mirror, because strategic increases the light coming through the back door. Only that many shoes are left out and I have to find a solution ...
I have one but I still wanted to try a little 'around what could have nice design and since I have not put a secret room where all





On Charlotte Tangy Design hook-shaped feet



Ecco una prima idea che si può "copiare" , usando dei tubi per le fognature



Oppure i cestini dell'ikea, idea di Timeout


E se invece si usasse un mobiletto ikea ridipinto ? immagine trovata su donnamoderna


Ti avanza una scatola di vino? foderala!!


My idea is to paint or lined in white boxes that I now take pictures of my shoes and then paste the picture on the box of the shoe so I do not have to open all the boxes to see what shoes I wear.

you how you solved?

0 comments:

Post a Comment