Monday, February 7, 2011

Linsey Dawn Mckenzie Scubagear

Utopie

As a child I dreamed of finding the genie or a witch and can do everything without doing anything.
Now more than ever I teleport
I suppose it is the dream of many. February was a month of being free and yet I find myself to have some commitments that do not overlap much with each other. On 12 I
the first meeting of midwives and is required
on 19/20 is the release with the Scouts, and are practically the only head
26, graduated from a dear
friend Everything is spiced by the fact that my dearest friend who is in Rome (I mumble mumble in Verona ... I can also put seven hours before arriving) before February 28 will give birth to her baby girl and I would love to accompany in this adventure.
Now, the transporter would not be extraordinary?
mean, I would go as well to make a shot in Paris with my sister for a creme brule and a little 'shopping stoffoso since I finished well after many stoffine Belline packed with 23 caps for the operating room


23:30
since they are now I prepare to be assimilated from the couch ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment